*Photos of actual machince
Used KIP 7170 – SN:2974
Usage – 197,579 sq. ft. of printed material.
PDF Format Printing Keycode Included.
- System Features
- Smart Multi-Touch Control
- High Definition Print (HDP) Technology
- Media Capacity
The productivity of the KIP 7170 system is designed to satisfy the most demanding needs of decentralized users. The versatile KIP 7170 may also be expanded to provide multifunction convenience. KIP 7170 system software is ideal for decentralized environments and expandable to meet the need for centralized printing.
- Single footprint configuration
- Color touch controls
- Integrated top stacking
- 2 integrated media rolls
- 6 ‘D’ / ‘A1’ size prints per minute
- 600 X 2400 dpi print, copy & scan
- High definition print technology
- Print from & scan to the cloud
- CIS scanning technology – with real-time thresholding technology
- Rear delivery for high production
- Smart eco2 design
Smart Multi-Touch Control
- 12.1” smart multi-touch display
- Touch simplicity: swipe, rotate, pinch, spread & tap
- Intuitive, tablet style touch controls
- Uniform operations for improved experience
- Walk-up operator convenience
- High demand productivity
- View and print area of interest
High Definition Print (HDP) Technology
KIP HDP is a green technology that is 100% toner efficient, reducing the cost of printing and returning outstanding value and industry leading low cost of ownership. KIP systems do not employ carriers, developers or waste receptacles that require disposal and replacement.
KIP systems feature auto-switching media drawers to ensure non-stop print production and maximum media versatility. Media status is illustrated on the touchscreen. KIP systems feature a user friendly “End Cap” design for easy loading of media rolls.