Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
HOW CAN WE HELP?
If there is a problem with your order, please call or email us to inform us of the problem.
Order Processing Guarantee
A purchase this large can sometimes take longer than expected. While we can’t guarantee the time until shipment, we can guarantee that we will be in contact with you every step of the way. We will reach out via phone or email within 48 hours of your order placement.
Used Plotter Guarantee
All used plotters sold through plotterstore.com have been inspected and refurbished by a Manufacturer Certified Repair Technician on site. Our plotters go through a rigorous process to make the final cut. They all have to pass a multi-point inspection before being listed on the website.
Returns and Exchanges
All used equipment sold through plotterstore.com is sold “As-Is” and is not eligible for a refund or exchange
Plotterstore.com accepts all major credit cards for online purchases. Payments can be made directly through our secure site or via direct bank transfer.
Plotterstore.com offers free shipping for the sale of all used plotters. All shipments are sent via freight and require either a loading dock or a forklift for unloading your plotter. All shipments are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft, and damage. For your protection and security, credit card orders shipping to an address other than the credit card billing address may be delayed for verification purposes.
Plotterstore.com takes great pride in the packing and shipping method we use to send our plotters. However, accidental shipping damage may occur due to factors beyond our control. There are a few steps needed to properly resolve this unfortunate situation should it ever happen.
- Please note any external damage to our shipping boxes or products with the carrier when you sign for delivery.
- Please contact us at immediately at 317-598-0630. Any item received damaged in shipping must be reported to us with 3 days upon receipt of your purchase. We are unable to file damage claims after this time with our carriers. If no claim is filed plotterstore.com is not responsible for any damage that might have occurred during shipping.
- We require photographs of damaged boxes and/or products to submit to our freight carriers in order to process a damage claim. If we do not receive pictures of the damage, we will not be able to file a damage claim.
- We will file a claim with the appropriate party and arrange for the pickup/inspection and return of the damaged item to plotterstore.com
- After we receive the damaged item, we will arrange for a replacement to be sent out to your location.
All purchases through plotterstore.com will be sent the tracking information from our freight partners via email. If you have trouble finding your tracking information, please contact us at 317-598-0630.
All customers picking up equipment are responsible for inspections of the equipment prior to removing it from the premises. No order cancellations can be completed once the customer leaves the premises with the equipment.
If you are planning on picking your plotter up at our warehouse, please call at 317-598-0630 to make arrangements.
Have a question? One of our knowledgeable team members will get back with you within 1 business day.
DON'T MISS OUT ON A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
PACK & SHIP
BUY A PRINTER